18 Oct 10 Fantastic Ways to Repurpose Your Content
At KE, we’re big believers in making the most of every piece of content we create and share. Repurposing content is a great way to keep up your marketing momentum with very little effort. Online, even the best content loses its hype quickly. Here are several ways to get that hype back up and working for you.
- Make it a weekly task to find and share an industry statistic on your social media outlets. In a couple of months, you’ll have enough stats to create a branded infographic. Hubspot has some great free templates.
- Check out your blog stats and find a post that did particularly well. Break that post down into small sections and create a PowerPoint, SlideShare, or our favorite, a Haiku deck.
- Turn a blog series into a whitepaper or guide. These types of downloadable resources not only frame you as an industry expert, they are also great for capturing leads.
- Turn your blog posts into podcasts and share them on social media. Invite your audience to listen while they drive, clean or workout.
- Use your best blog posts as your newsletter sign up autoresponder. You’ll instantly gain credibility by swiftly delivering relevant information.
- You probably talk about your products and services a lot on your blog. Consider updating your website copy once in awhile with fresh text from your blog.
- Did you put a lot of work into a guide that has long ago lost its hype? Host a webinar with that content!
- Don’t just publish that blog post on your site, maximize your reach by sharing it on social media, your newsletter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Medium, etc.
- Create a poll on Facebook and use the information gathered to create a totally customized infographic.
- You’re likely already collecting industry news to share on social media, so use that information and those sources in a weekly vlog in which you catch your audience up on industry happenings.