People can be so mean on social media. Don’t believe us? See for yourself!
Your online reputation can be your strongest asset, and it can be your biggest liability. With the rise of social media and review sites like Yelp or Angie’s List, comes yet another responsibility for business owners -reputation management. Let’s start with a few stats from a Bright Local survey…
- 79% of consumers have read a fake review in the last year, but a worrying 84% can’t always spot them.
- Responding to reviews is more important than ever, with 30% naming this as key when judging local businesses.
- 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Your online reputation matters more now than ever. So, who is managing it? Responding to reviews and comments? Checking for fake reviews? Seeking out new mentions of your business online? Wherever your business is talked about, you should be there. The problem is, you can’t be everywhere while running your business and that’s where Ke’s Reputation Management services come in.
Let Ke monitor your online presence, enhance your audience engagement, and help you take control, while letting go of the work.
- Wherever your brand is mentioned online, we’ll be there!
- We will monitor social media outlets, Google Alerts, and review sites.
- We’ll respond to comments, reviews and questions.
- Ke will report on your online reputation and alert you of any timely or sensitive interactions.