KreativElement is a full-service marketing agency in Omaha, NE. We have clients in a variety of different industries but focus primarily on healthcare, home services, and nonprofits.
We are currently hiring for the position of Digital Advertising & SEO Specialist who shows high critical thinking skills, is excited about the Ke culture, and thrives in a self-governing environment, and above all, is passionate about marketing.
The Digital Advertising & SEO Specialist will be expected to…
- Create and execute Search Engine Optimization strategies for several clients in various industries through technical, local, on and off page optimizations, keyword research, link building, and content creation.
- Communicate with the clients openly, on a regular basis, and when appropriate.
Plan, execute, optimize and analyze paid search engine marketing campaigns in Google Ads (including Google Ad Grants and Local Service Ads).
- Work directly with other account managers and clients in crafting paid search strategies
- Be proficient in marketing and analytics tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, Semrush, Tag Manager, Data Studio, etc.
- Be a self-governing employee. This position is one of accountability and responsibility and allows you to work from home.
- Track their time and work in a project management system.
- Be able to problem solve and troubleshoot. We’re a team, we’re not Jeeves.
- Have excellent attention to detail and stay organized.
- Be motivated to stay up-to-date on digital marketing offerings and trends.
- Will be spent working remotely from a productive, flexible workspace.
- Will include virtual team and/or client meetings.
- Is how you craft it. While work needs to get done and expectations must always be met, we strive to give our employees the freedom and support to learn, grow, and experiment.
The Digital Advertising & SEO Specialist can expect KreativElement to…
- Respect your time, space, and work.
- Offer a relaxed work environment. Yoga pants and flip-flops are the norm here unless you have a client meeting.
- Encourage you to volunteer in your community with paid volunteer hours.
- Offer incentives like medical, paid time off, and more.
- Encourage team collaboration with fun days and happy hours.
- Offer competitive pay.
- Supply ongoing learning opportunities and training.
Bonus: We would be extra motivated to hire a candidate with email marketing and copywriting experience. That being said, we are more than willing to train the right person.
To apply email your resume to email@example.com.