available services include…
Of KreativElement’s Digital Marketing
Focus on what you do best - we handle the marketing
We tell your story & market your brand
Stay up-to-date with regular reports & reviews
Show up in search results
Your online info stays up-to-date & relevant
We keep working to improve your results
Reach out to new customers
Stay connected to existing customers
Who We Are
With the latest technologies and techniques, we use social media, web design, copywriting, digital ads & SEO, photography, and video to create dynamic, shareable content and represent your unique qualities in the best possible light.
In short, we revel in moving the needle for your business.
LIVE Hydration Package and Add-ons
Digital Marketing Package
Social Media Management
We manage the 4 pillars of social media; content creation, growth, engagement, and paid ads management. Your account manager will work with you to create a quarterly content strategy guide. This guide will define your objectives, audience, and social media goals. You will meet with your team quarterly to update your strategy guide to track and report on goals and keep the most up-to-date tools, information, and industry-specific content at work in your strategy. Each week, we will refer to the content strategy guide to curate content for each of your social media outlets and their specific audiences. You will receive this content weekly for approval or feedback. Once approved, the content is scheduled. We will also manage your ad budget through boosted posts and/or ads on the specified outlets.
During each week, growth and engagement are also managed. This means your social media manager will monitor how your audience is engaging with you via your social media outlets. They will also like, follow, and engage with potential customers and clients to expand your social reach.
– Facebook: 3-5/week
– Twitter: 3-5 /week
– Instagram: 3-5/week
– Google Business Profile: 3-5/week
– LinkedIn Page/Profile: 3-5/week
This amount does not include an ad budget. We require a minimum of $50 per month in ad spend to be billed to your on-file credit card.
**LIVE to require a $300/mo minimum for the first 3 months**
Headshots at Discovery Day as well as an “About Us” video
to be shot in Omaha during initial training at Corporate
Local Listings Management
Birthday Email Blasts to Customers
**Travel Cost not included (Airfare, Hotel, Car)**
Photo Video ($425/mo)
This would allow you to cash flow out a video/photo shoot quarterly. This would be a quarterly commitment.
Email Blasts ($115/mo)
Sourcing Data ($85/1000 records)
We can pass along our wholesale relationship with data axel (formerly infogroup) and source data based on many variables of information. We can get business and consumer info, including phone, address, email, employer size etc…
Blog Writing (written by LIVE) ($115/mo)
Blog Writing (written by KE) ($225/mo)
Text Blast Marketing ($10/mo)
We utilize the eztext platform for managing text blast marketing. We have no market up on this and have the owner have their card on file for the fees. We can source lists or use your own members list.
Targeted and EDDM Mailers
We can design assets for distribution through targeted mail or utilizing the EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail) options. If you are part of the design plug and play program you can get these designs at no additional cost. Only a passthrough cost of postage and only a 10% markup on wholesale printing (compared to the usual 30%). If you are not part of the design plug and play program the design is a-la-carte rates.
Design Plug & Play ($40/mo)
Be able to participate in all of the assets created (regardless of who asked for it) and access the community Canva account. Submit requests for designs for approval as needed.
Reviews & Testimonials Management ($25/mo)
Gain access to our reviews management system, seeking recommendations and 5-star reviews on Google and Facebook.
Jump Start Program
1. We would personalize all of the graphics created for the individual location as part of this investment. We would also curate and provide a list of these locations to the new owner through our wholesale relationship through Data Axel (formerly Infogroup) We would do a search for all businesses located in the zip code and purchase the data, it would supply the phone number, name of the manager, physical address and usually email addresses.
2. With the above, we would create an email blast to those respective businesses trying to get a meeting or phone call with those. In addition, we would do an email blast to meet with event planners and any event centers in the zip code that can be included in upcoming events.
3. Set up social accounts a head of open, and create all public events, including the planned grand opening event on FB events, along with the development of the landing page for that location on the website and listed events there.
4. Promote “founding members” perks for the first XXX number of people that become members by setting a goal around the number prior to the grand opening.
5. EDDM – Every door direct mail. Design, print, and mail to targeted addresses within a certain radius of the location or in the purchased zipcode. This program includes the print and postage cost on up to 3000 locations mailed.
6. Similarly to #1, we would also source a list of detailed demographics in the zip code for personal emails to create an email blast to individuals to invite to the various events and perks on early membership. This would be purchased through Data Axel as well.
7. Create and promote corporate memberships for companies in the zip code that have a certain number of employees or employees that work in industries that would benefit the most. We would supply this. Set updates that could come to the location and do weekly/monthly. Leg work for the new owner, but we would supply the data for employee size, manager names, etc..
8. Create the hype graphics and use for social ads, as well as Google Ads in the short term to beef up the local exposure.
9. Video intro and outro will be created for the local location with the existing video promotion, along with the training day headshots and about us video production.
here’s what our clients say:
“We’ve been very pleased with the quality performance provided by KreativElement. Our social media presence and new patient load has definitely increased due to our partnership.”
– Dr. Ellen Weiss, OD
Millard Family Eyecare | Omaha, Nebraska
“We switched to KE over 5 years ago! They helped our 40 year old company re-vamp our branding with our vision in mind! The team at KE is always excited to help us reach our next goal and willing to accommodate any needs we bring to the table. We consider them a lifelong partner and recommend them to anyone looking for expertise in the marketing/digital world!”